“Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” —Albert Einstein
What It’s All About
Why Vegetarian is an in-depth analysis of the way our society currently treats animals.
- Includes scientific references and case studies
- Discusses the environmental impacts of animal agriculture on the planet as a whole
- Provides an exposé on the industries and social institutions that thrive off the meat market
- Contains testimonies of former slaughterhouse workers
- Concludes with ten easy meal ideas and recipes to get you started or to share with friends
This Book Is For You If…
You enjoyed Cowspiracy, Earthlings, or Forks Over Knives
You want to learn more about
You are interested in the “why” behind
Want to Read It?
Subscribe to keep updated about the book’s production, and receive exclusive offers from me.