Author, Traveller, and Lifelong Learner
Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting.
Isn’t our world fascinating?
As a writer, globe trotter, and lifelong learner, I’m always looking for ways to explain our world as best as I can. The universe is huge and I am small, but when I look up at the sky and think about the scope of our cosmos and my place in it, it still makes me feel grounded. It puts things into perspective.
I want to take care of our earth, and I would love it if you would join me. That’s why I wrote my latest book, Taste Tests, a vegan cookbook that discusses the science behind simple, fool-proof dessert recipes for novice bakers, while also talking about the science of the world around us.
My free course, The Science of Easy Vegan Baking, is available on Udemy and Skillshare. It includes some recipes that are from the book, as well as a couple that aren’t! You can find it at www.udemy.com/vegan-baking.
The Science of Simple, Healthier Desserts
Want to eat vegan food, but are not sure how? No need to give up your favourite treats.
- Learn to bake 50+ delicious vegan desserts
- Learn the chemical science behind the recipes
- Perfect for beginners and home bakers of all ages, especially for parents who want to pique their kids’ interest in STEM
- Most recipes require fewer than 10 items
- Simple ingredients you already have in your kitchen!
I Am the Ocean
Memoir of a solo female traveller
Read it if…
- You love to wander off the beaten path
- You want a light, uplifting read
- You’re a spiritual seeker